Triumph Cafe racer

Good old Brit bikes
Yorkie
Site Staff

Re: Triumph Cafe racer

Postby Yorkie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:01 am

A little bit like some styles of music.....Some music can give immediate gratification but more crafted, detailed, complicated music takes time to absorb and understand.

It all has it's place and value in human culture, but not everyone takes time to consider the intent or perhaps the journey that the artist took in order to arrive at the finished product. :ugeek:

...did I mention that I like the exhaust system? :P
sturgis

Postby sturgis » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:59 am

Yorkie wrote:A little bit like some styles of music.....Some music can give immediate gratification but more crafted, detailed, complicated music takes time to absorb and understand.

It all has it's place and value in human culture, but not everyone takes time to consider the intent or perhaps the journey that the artist took in order to arrive at the finished product. :ugeek:

Agree!

Haha, the exhaust is amazing!
I'll see if i can find a video of the thing so we can hear it.
Yorkie
Site Staff

Postby Yorkie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:11 am

sturgis wrote:
Yorkie wrote:A little bit like some styles of music.....Some music can give immediate gratification but more crafted, detailed, complicated music takes time to absorb and understand.

Agree!

Haha, the exhaust is amazing!
I'll see if i can find a video of the thing so we can hear it.

....Come on Sturgis...Get that Triumph fired up....Let's hear those sexy pipes!
sturgis

Postby sturgis » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:15 pm

No luck on the video.

But the same guy has built an xr1200!
And he seems to manufacture most things himself :ugeek: , is that the tankcover XRownersgroup has been looking for?

Yorkie
Site Staff

Postby Yorkie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:37 pm

Wow! Very interesting!
Tom

Postby Tom » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Rob_Wakey
Site Staff

Postby Rob_Wakey » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:05 pm

I take it you like the exhaust. . . . . haven't got a clue what the preceding sentences mean :shock:
After me you're first :twisted:
FrankG

Postby FrankG » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:19 pm

Rob_Wakey wrote:

I take it you like the exhaust. . . . . haven't got a clue what the preceding sentences mean :shock:

:D Funny stuff...
FrankG

Postby FrankG » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:22 pm

Wow... those AL tanks and parts are phenomenal! What a beauty!
Hadn't heard of them until now...
Tom

Postby Tom » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:59 pm

Rob_Wakey wrote:

:lol: !!!

Return to “British Bikes”