Free Spirit Blackhorn. SOLD

A place for Art to sell bikes and bits of bikes
Art
Site Staff

Free Spirit Blackhorn. SOLD

Postby Art » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:05 pm

For Sale Blackhorn Filter by Free Spirits, £245 . Yorkie Trim £20 extra.
ImageImageImageImage
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! " :twisted:
Tom

Re: Free Spirit Blackhorn. VGC

Postby Tom » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:35 am

Any news from your dyno comparison Art?
Art
Site Staff

Postby Art » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Tom wrote:Any news from your dyno comparison Art?

Not going to happen now Tom, too expensive and I'm out of work. I'm just going to fit HPA and swap back to my old map.
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! " :twisted:
Housey

Postby Housey » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:57 pm

Art wrote:
Tom wrote:Any news from your dyno comparison Art?

Not going to happen now Tom, too expensive and I'm out of work. I'm just going to fit HPA and swap back to my old map.

Art,
Sorry to hear you're out of work, hope that doesn't mean you're going to sell the XR?
If it ain't broke, chances are I didn't touch it :roll:
Art
Site Staff

Re: Free Spirit Blackhorn. SOLD

Postby Art » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:06 am

Nope, definitely gonna try and keep my bike this time, I let the car go instead!!
Any luck I'll get my new paintwork next week then I'm set for this years riding, first trip will be over to see Boz to get the HPA map back in the bike. As soon as the cold weather breaks I'll be off to the Cotswolds to scout out a ride for this years meet, anyone else fancy it?? Housey, I have the carbon fender off the bike now if you still want it, if not I'll paint it with my second set of plastics.
Housey

Postby Housey » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:48 pm

Art, yeah I still want it, but won't be able to pick it up for a while, I'm going to be busy with work :shock:
So it'll probably stop me having a preview ride around the Cotswolds, I'll know more after next week.
Glad to hear you're going to hang onto the XR though :D
Tom

Postby Tom » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:08 pm

Art, sorry about your job loss, but good you can and will keep the bike!!

...but next time I'll have to buy it!!! :D
Art
Site Staff

Postby Art » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:20 am

Meh, not so much a job loss, more of a retired due to ill health. My boss actually wanted to keep me even though I can do pretty much fuck all now. It will give me plenty of time for riding as long as I can keep hold of the bars. Be nice to get a few more seasons in before my body is totally bollixed.
Housey

Postby Housey » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:12 pm

Art, I know what you mean, the arthritis in my right knee makes it had to ride sometimes, that's why I stopped riding my ZXR H1, because I couldn't bend it enough, then had to give up green landing. This getting old lark has a few advantages, but seems to have a lot of disadvantages as well :|
It looks like I'll be getting redundancy at the end of May as well, so have plenty of time for riding :D
Art
Site Staff

Postby Art » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:03 pm

Yes, riding and a few beers along the way!!.................and burgers, and fish 'n' chips, you have to excuse me I'm struggling to keep my carbs down and am dreaming of the end of the diet.

Return to “Marketplace”