Following the crowd

Talk about anything, except politics, none of that, and religion, none of that either
Andburg

Following the crowd

Postby Andburg » Wed May 17, 2017 11:10 am

As I don't tend to follow the crowd I have decided I will not be selling my XR.

I understand this will dispoint many of you but you'll just have to deal with it :lol:
Yorkie
Site Staff

Re: Following the crowd

Postby Yorkie » Wed May 17, 2017 11:25 am

Weirdo......so 'off trend'......lol... :roll:
Rob_Wakey
Site Staff

Postby Rob_Wakey » Wed May 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Freaky weirdo bod :lol:

Mind you unless mine sells you'll still have to put up with me matey 8-)
After me you're first :twisted:
Bugrug

Postby Bugrug » Wed May 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Problem is, now the trend is broken I guess I must reconsider the possibility of not thinking that I may not sell, trade or otherwise cease to part company with the decision I didn't yet make firmly enough to potentially part company with the stable.

Please think twice about making offers less than £15k as they've become such good friends they must possibly go as a breeding pair, individually.

When I've tackled the thinking I made on a decision or remembering the initial thought not to delete said thought or decision, the not having yet decided will become a little unclear regarding subsequent second thoughts.

Now I've forgotten Wtf I was thinking about deciding....

Ho-hum

;)
If it aint broke, it aint fixed proper, yet.........
Rob_Wakey
Site Staff

Postby Rob_Wakey » Wed May 17, 2017 9:09 pm

Bugrug wrote:Problem is, now the trend is broken I guess I must reconsider the possibility of not thinking that I may not sell, trade or otherwise cease to part company with the decision I didn't yet make firmly enough to potentially part company with the stable.

Please think twice about making offers less than £15k as they've become such good friends they must possibly go as a breeding pair, individually.

When I've tackled the thinking I made on a decision or remembering the initial thought not to delete said thought or decision, the not having yet decided will become a little unclear regarding subsequent second thoughts.

Ho-hum

;)

Ummmmm . . . . where do you get whatever it is you're obviously indulging in? :o
After me you're first :twisted:
Bugrug

Postby Bugrug » Wed May 17, 2017 11:00 pm

Rob_Wakey wrote:Ummmmm . . . . where do you get whatever it is you're obviously indulging in? :o

About half past three :D
The Burpster

Postby The Burpster » Thu May 18, 2017 8:41 am

Bugrug wrote:Problem is, now the trend is broken I guess I must reconsider the possibility of not thinking that I may not sell, trade or otherwise cease to part company with the decision I didn't yet make firmly enough to potentially part company with the stable.

Ho-hum

;)

"No we are no long the popular peoples front of Judea, we are now the Judea popular poeples front!'
Bugrug

Postby Bugrug » Thu May 18, 2017 9:48 am

The Burpster wrote:"No we are no long the popular peoples front of Judea, we are now the Judea popular poeples front!'

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
Sam

Postby Sam » Thu May 18, 2017 4:28 pm

I cannot see any situation were I would sell my XR

Sam

I dont do sensible bikes and hope I never will.

My transport is my pushy and car.

Return to “General Chat”