Bikesafe

Talk about anything, except politics, none of that, and religion, none of that either
The Hun

Bikesafe

Postby The Hun » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:09 pm

Hi all,

I just did a bikesafe training on Sunday. It is amazing value for money good material, lecture, and 3 hrs ride with a policeman in pairs during which you keep changing the guy on the front and then your riding is assessed. Also, book on advanced riding and loads of additional material was given for the price of £37.5 (if you go with your friend, if you book it alone it is £45).

I do recommend it to check it out. Those living close proximity of the big village called London this is much easier but there are trainings outside of the london area as well.

http://www.bikesafe.co.uk/

cheers,
"...it won’t take 40 years to become something everybody wishes they had bought when it came out." - Matt Levatich, a trained engineer, Harley-Davidson President & CEO
Yorkie
Site Staff

Re: Bikesafe

Postby Yorkie » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:22 pm

I agree. Well worth doing.
Housey

Postby Housey » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:42 pm

The Hun wrote:Hi all,

I just did a bikesafe training on Sunday. It is amazing value for money good material, lecture, and 3 hrs ride with a policeman in pairs during which you keep changing the guy on the front and then your riding is assessed. Also, book on advanced riding and loads of additional material was given for the price of £37.5 (if you go with your friend, if you book it alone it is £45).

I do recommend it to check it out. Those living close proximity of the big village called London this is much easier but there are trainings outside of the london area as well.

http://www.bikesafe.co.uk/

cheers,

Would it mean I'd have to stick to the speed limit again, done it once in my test, bloody awful :lol:
If it ain't broke, chances are I didn't touch it :roll:
Rob_Wakey
Site Staff

Postby Rob_Wakey » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:45 pm

:lol:
After me you're first :twisted:

Return to “General Chat”