Comments?

Talk about anything, except politics, none of that, and religion, none of that either
lex luther

Re: Comments?

Postby lex luther » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:39 am

Sam wrote:Vanguard Tonka :D I think I will stick with a Bott as my dream bike ;)

Tronka.......Tron meets Tonka :o
Gordonsalive

Postby Gordonsalive » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:37 am

Love the see through cam cover, :shock: very hellcat with the exhaust.
" You buy cheap, you buy twice "
Sam

Postby Sam » Sun May 14, 2017 10:01 pm

I am Falling in love with German flat twins(Aircooled) ............................................................................I feel so ashamed :cry:
The Burpster

Postby The Burpster » Mon May 15, 2017 4:49 pm

Thats no bad thing Sam, had loads of them including a very loved and thrashed R1100s, a very well loved and travelled 1200GS and an HP2 sport. Way easier to live with than the XR but somehow not as much passion....... :?

Very little needed in the way of mods to them unlike the XR which it seems benefits hugely in every one you take on.

As to the OP, much like many custom builds, great engineering but not to my taste in fact its generating acid reflux as we speak :D
Art
Site Staff

Postby Art » Mon May 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Sam wrote:I am Falling in love with German flat twins(Aircooled) ............................................................................I feel so ashamed :cry:

Ashamed...... you should be!!! Bloody hell mate, keep it V FFS, Italian is acceptable but don't be going all German... look what happened to Briggy!!! :o :twisted:
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! " :twisted:
Sam

Postby Sam » Tue May 16, 2017 5:50 am

Art wrote:
Sam wrote:I am Falling in love with German flat twins(Aircooled) ............................................................................I feel so ashamed :cry:

Ashamed...... you should be!!! Bloody hell mate, keep it V FFS, Italian is acceptable but don't be going all German... look what happened to Briggy!!! :o :twisted:
Shit Art your right you have put me back on the path to righteousness!!!! (and made me laugh)

Return to “General Chat”