More Spam than Fray Bentos!

Post your forum help requests, bug reports or suggestions here, one of the staff will respond as soon as they can. Please start a new thread for each problem/bug report/suggestion.
'How-to' posts will also be included in this section.
Compo

Re: More Spam than Fray Bentos!

Postby Compo » Sun May 24, 2020 12:17 pm

Thanks for sorting that little problem and tidying it up, nice to see some familiar names and I hope you are all keeping safe and well :)

Only a small point but Is it possible to reset the most people online stat, its currently showing an artificial 107 due to the invaders from a couple of days ago, no biggie but it would be nice to see how much genuine traffic there is.
I'm not racist, I'll race anyone!
Pete R
Site Staff

Postby Pete R » Mon May 25, 2020 7:29 pm

Rob_Wakey wrote:Great Pete. . . .hows things with you, trust you’re keeping safe down there.

Hi Rob, good thanks, although most of my recent mileage has been on a BMW R1200RTP as I joined the Blood Bikes late last year.
You planning any battlefield tours later this year?

Compo wrote:....Only a small point but Is it possible to reset the most people online stat, its currently showing an artificial 107 due to the invaders from a couple of days ago, no biggie but it would be nice to see how much genuine traffic there is.

Good point Compo ;) , yep, reset now, although the figure will also include search engine bots.

Stay safe folks.

Pete
Rob_Wakey
Site Staff

Postby Rob_Wakey » Mon May 25, 2020 9:45 pm

Well I was hoping to get over there this year but things look a bit iffy presently but there's a few months to go yet.

We are actually waiting to go as we are looking at a couple of options of buying a holiday home in lower normandy (posh description for a mobile home) on a nice site.

If that takes off I might try to get together a group if there's any interest.

Even if that don't happen, I still want to go over and see my mate who runs the B&B (he'll be glad of some custom I think) so that's another possibility to play "guide".

I actually scatted some of my fathers ashes in Arromanches a couple of years back as that was the central place we used to go on all our trips over there during the 17/18 years we went for the celebration.

. . . . oh yea and I'm hoping to get down to see Art if possible this year (assuming the weather holds).
After me you're first :twisted:

Return to “Help”