wanted! rear seat cowl

A place for Art to sell bikes and bits of bikes
tricky

wanted! rear seat cowl

Postby tricky » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:04 pm

Hi all, was wondering if anyone has a seat cowl they want to sell, I'm after a carbon fiber one ideally, but an orange would do,must be in good condition, here's hoping!
Art
Site Staff

Re: wanted! rear seat cowl

Postby Art » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:56 pm

They have become a little bit like rocking horse shit but I wish you every success in finding one.
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! " :twisted:
JeremyConnors

Postby JeremyConnors » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:00 pm

Art wrote:They have become a little bit like rocking horse shit but I wish you every success in finding one.

^Lol, What he said!
tricky

Postby tricky » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:08 pm

JeremyConnors wrote:
Art wrote:They have become a little bit like rocking horse shit but I wish you every success in finding one.

^Lol, What he said!

yeah thought as much, my parts guy done a search on the Harley dealer net and told me the gen accessory is no longer available, corbin do one but they are very salty, gonna phone harris see if they still do them, might be lucky.
Art
Site Staff

Postby Art » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Harris is your best bet, my last one was one of theirs. I know a guy that will make them if you can borrow one for a few weeks as a pattern but that’s the best I can come up with.
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! " :twisted:
tricky

Postby tricky » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:01 am

ok art, thanks, i will seehow i get on with the harris route
Yorkie
Site Staff

Postby Yorkie » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:38 am

I have a CF pillion seat insert thingy available to sell, but i'm guessing that maybe you're talking about the whole tail end single seat jobby, right?
Yorkie
Site Staff

Postby Yorkie » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:22 am

Oh!!!! SH!T!!!

Sorry....Just remembered. It went with the bike. Completely forgot about that till just now. Bu@@er.
tricky

Postby tricky » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:39 pm

Yorkie wrote:Oh!!!! SH!T!!!

Sorry....Just remembered. It went with the bike. Completely forgot about that till just now. Bu@@er.

no probs yorkie, thanks for the thought, it is just the insert I am after tho'

Return to “Marketplace”