Wanted - Set of indicators

A place for Art to sell bikes and bits of bikes
m5psm

Wanted - Set of indicators

Postby m5psm » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:22 am

After discovering my new bike has no indicators, I need a full set including mounts and fixings etc.

I don’t mind ordinal ones, but prefer a set of smaller LED ones. So, does anyone have a set for sale before I scour the internet?

Thanks

Paul
Art
Site Staff

Re: Wanted - Set of indicators

Postby Art » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:26 am

Hmmm, I think I have a pair you might be able to fit to the back, I'll take a pic later on. I could also find some drop links that come down from lever clamps so you could use most any HD front indicator assemblies off eBay. Wiring will be pretty simple as the originals will have just been unplugged. When using led's you'd need to fit in line resistors(cheap as chips).
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! " :twisted:
Art
Site Staff

Re: Wanted - Set of indicators

Postby Art » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:40 am

ImageImageImageImage

So, here's what I have from the garage. A pair of led bullet indicators, a pair of resistors and a flappy valve eliminator.
If ya need 'em just PM the address and I'll send 'em on up. Actually, the indicators probably aren't even led, just cheap ching wong woo's.

This is the sort of thing you should be looking for the front, but don't hurry, somebody else might chime in with help yet.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HARLEY-SPORT ... rk:18:pf:0

Might seem a silly question but have you asked the seller if there was anything else to go with the bike?
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! " :twisted:

Return to “Marketplace”