Supertrapp 2 into 2 Exhaust System SOLD

A place for Art to sell bikes and bits of bikes
Art
Site Staff

Supertrapp 2 into 2 Exhaust System SOLD

Postby Art » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Supertrapp 2 into 2 Exhaust System

Good used condition. £500.00

The weak point of this system is it hangs so low it's possible to ground it out with stock XR1200 pogo stick shocks. The X shocks are not so bad. To get it down required near suicidal spirited riding but it did happen. This exhaust has been reinforced and provided with a grinding strip should this ever happen again. If you have longer shocks or shock risers this would never be an issue. Great exhaust for less than half new price. With reinforcing could be said it's better than new.

The Supertrapps will come with all springs and fixings required, 28 X 4" discs & 2 X Stainless end caps and screws.
Just need to get yourself a pair of tapered exhaust gaskets and re-use the flanges from your existing exhaust.
Library Picture

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! " :twisted:
Art
Site Staff

Re: Supertrapp 2 into 2 Exhaust System

Postby Art » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:51 pm

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! " :twisted:
Art
Site Staff

Re: Supertrapp 2 into 2 Exhaust System SOLD

Postby Art » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:54 pm

Sold on eBay to a guy in Maidstone. Strange really, that’s where it came from when I got it.
Rob_Wakey
Site Staff

Re: Supertrapp 2 into 2 Exhaust System SOLD

Postby Rob_Wakey » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:10 am

Art wrote:Sold on eBay to a guy in Maidstone. Strange really, that’s where it came from when I got it.

Same bloke missed it maybe.
After me you're first :twisted:

Return to “Marketplace”